A reinstatement cost assessment is a professional valuation which provides a complete assessment of the property rebuild costs.
It takes into account the cost of labour and materials, access to site, removal of debris and a variety of other factors.
Did you know?
Cardinus’ own research has shown 67% of properties were underinsured by an average of £600,000. If a building is damaged this could lead to inadequate cover for rebuild costs, extended rebuild times, legal action and more.
How can we help?
Cardinus Risk Management can provide reinstatement cost assessments, including both on-site and desktop surveys, with detailed risk reporting. With regular reinstatement cost assessments carried out every three years the true value and the extent of any under-insurance can be discovered and rectified, ensuring that you won’t have to make up the difference should the worst happen.
What are the benefits?
- Conducting a building insurance valuation ensures the property is 100% protected.
- May improve borrowing facilities based upon increased asset values.
- Free access to INDIGO, Cardinus Risk Management’s property risk management software, making managing risk easier.
Cardinus Risk Management
They are regulated by RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors). Their processes are validated in accordance with ISO certifications for Quality & Assurance (9001), Health & Safety (45001), Environmental (14001) and Data Protection (27001).
Who should use Cardinus Risk Management?
- Property owners, freeholders and landlords.
- Property managers and managing agents.
- Those legally responsible for a property
To find out more contact Cardinus Risk Management on the details above.
The Bletchley Group Limited. Registered in England No. 923784 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance distribution activities only.