Positive Health and Safety practice makes good business sense. As an employer, it is important to protect the well-being of your employees, customers and visitors. Apart from the legal duty of care compliance, there are many positive business benefits to gain from improved Health and Safety management within your workplace.
Did you know?
- Health and safety assessments help organisations to meet their obligations under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and the Management of Health and Safety Regulations.
How can we help?
Cardinus Risk Management can provide high quality Health and Safety Assessments with comprehensive risk reporting. This service helps identify general health, safety and welfare hazards as well as who is at risk and details a set of recommendations for risk.
What are the benefits?
- Meet your obligations to the relevant health and safety regulations
- Potential reduction in claims cost to your business
- Positive impact to staff welfare
- Improved resilience to avoid disruption to your business
Cardinus Risk Management
Cardinus Risk Management provides UK-wide health and safety assessments for property owners and managers of both commercial and residential buildings. Cardinus processes are validated in accordance with ISO certifications for Quality & Assurance (9001), Health & Safety (45001), Environmental (14001) and Data Protection (27001).
Who should use Cardinus Risk Management?
- Property Owners
- Retail Wholesale Distribution
- Motor Trade
- Commercial Fleet
To find out more contact Cardinus Risk Management on the details above.
The Bletchley Group Limited. Registered in England No. 923784 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance distribution activities only.