Fire Risk Assessments
The threat of fire to your property is both real and unthinkable for your business and the people that live and work in the properties you’re responsible for.
Fire risk assessments identify the threat of fire and provide recommendations to reduce or remove that risk.
Did you know?
Any UK business with 5 employees or more has an obligation to comply with local fire safety
legislation.* To do this they should appoint a Competent Person to:
- Carry out a fire risk assessment identifying any possible dangers and risks.
- Consider who may be especially at risk.
- Provide advice on removal or reduction from fire as far as it’s reasonably possible and provide general fire precautions to deal with any possible remaining risk.
How can we help?
Cardinus Risk Management provide residential and commercial fire risk assessments across the UK. Services include an initial fire risk assessment, advice and regular review reporting.
What are the benefits?
- Compliance with relevant fire safety regulations
- Protection for your property and personnel
- Reducing fire risk within your business
Cardinus Risk Management
Cardinus Risk Management carry out thousands of fire risk assessments each year. Their services are validated by respected industry bodies such as BAFE and IIRSM, as are their processes with ISO certifications for Quality & Assurance (9001) Health & Safety (45001), Environmental (14001) and Data Protection (27001).
Who should use Cardinus Risk Management?
- Property Owners
- Retail & Leisure
- Motor Trade
To find out more contact Cardinus Risk Management on the details above.
*The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 Fire Safety (Northern Ireland) Regulations 2010 The Fire (Scotland) Regulations 2006
The Bletchley Group Limited. Registered in England No. 923784 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance distribution activities only.